Good news to start, we have sold the naming right to our event!
Two local businesses who can see and want to support what we are trying to achieve have indicated they will support us financially by becoming jointly becoming the naming rights sponsors of the event. Watch this space – we will announce their names in our next Newsletter.
In other news an organising committee has also now been formed to organise and run a Motor Show as part of the event. This will be massive with cars ,bikes, hot rods, trucks etc. You name it we will have it there. Local sponsors are also now coming on board
We are currently talking with a wide range of clubs and event organisers to bring the best programme possible. There will be events such as:
- The Coffs Harbour Motor Cycle Club’s “ Champion of the Dirt” week end.
- Rally Cross at Raleigh Raceway
- A burnout competition
- Kart Racing on one of the best tracks in NSW
- Radio-controlled Off-Road racing.
- Speedway at the Grafton Showground track.Mower Racing
- A 2 day Bush Trek for 4X4’s.
- Hill climbs on three different tracks over two weekends. Come for a holiday, tow your race car and have a relaxing week off!
- A massive Motor Show featuring
- Cars: New, Modern, Classic, Vintage, Veteran, Race, Rally, Drift.
- Hot Rods
- Bikes: New, Modern, Classic, Vintage, Race, Special.
- Car and Bike Club displays.
- Trucks: New and Classic.
- Vintage Tractors
- Commercial sites still available
- A Lap Dash/Hillclimb.
- The Motor Cyle Dirt Racing Challenge at Kempsey and Coffs Harbour.
- The biggest combined rally in Australia for 2021 with the final rounds of more than five different championships. There should be over one hundred entries. Come and watch or volunteer to help. See and meet the top Australian and overseas rally competitors. See a Special Stage in its entirety at Raleigh Raceway.
Stay tuned for more!